For firearms that are converted to use paint marker training ammunition, Otis offers the Reality Based Training Cleaning Kit. Training in as real-life simulated scenarios as possible is incredibly important and so is maintaining those training guns. Paint marker training ammunition leaves plastic build up that can cause cycling malfunctions if not cleaned regularly. The Otis Reality Based Training Cleaning Kit is designed to clean .223cal/5.56mm and includes all the necessary tools to keep your training in session.
- Designed for firearms that use .223cal/5.56mm paint marker training ammunition
- Includes Breech-to-Muzzle® cleaning tools for properly cleaning the bore such as Ripcord®, slotted tip, bore brush and 100% cotton patches
- Chamber brush and solid rod set for proper cleaning of chamber
- Bent pick and single tip cotton swabs (2) for removing any paint or projectile fragments from the chamber
- Stiff blue nylon AP brush for removing plastic or paint fouling from the bolt face and lugs
- Shooter’s Choice Quick Scrub and FP-10® Lubricant Elite® also included for proper bore cleaning
Otis is proud to support Law Enforcement efforts across the US. Each year we donate a portion of sales from our law enforcement product line to a Law Enforcement charity of our choice.
Protecting the Weapons that Protect America™.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.