Suppressors get dirty in a hurry with carbon, copper and lead fouling building up in the baffles, decreasing the efficacy of sound reduction and increasing the operator’s exposure to toxic fumes from off-gassing. The OSCR (Otis Suppressor Cleaner & Reclaimer) is an automated suppressor cleaner system that removes 90-95% of fouling build up and cleans even the most complex baffle structures. Keep suppressors in peak condition and in service longer by including the OSCR as part of a regular preventative maintenance schedule.
- Available in two models (6 unit and single unit)
- Accommodates suppressors up to 2” in diameter and up to 15” in length
- Keeps suppressors in service longer or reclaim previously classified “unserviceable” suppressors
- Customize temperature and run times
- Easily cleans even the most complex of baffles
- Removes 90-95% of fouling build up
- Easy to use interface with digital touchscreen controls
- Clean up to six suppressors in as little as 2 hours (OSCR-6 model only)
- Safe for use on suppressors constructed of anodized aluminum, stainless steel, Inconel and titanium and is also safe on all mil-spec finishes
- Use only with OSCR Suppressor Cleaning Fluid Concentrate
- Made in the USA
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.